The Hanover Insurance Group, a leading provider of property and casualty insurance products and services nationwide, recently honored Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc.with an appointment to its President’s Club, an elite group of independent insurance agents & brokers from across the country.
President’s Club agencies meet the highest level of professionalism with regard to their ability to deliver value to customers through strong insurance expertise and responsive service.
The Hanover distributes through a selective group of about 2,500 agents, who represent the best agents out of the 35,000 independent insurance agents in the country. Of the Hanover agent group, only the top 5% of its partner agents are honored in the President’s Club each year.
“The Hanover works with a select group of the very best independent agents and brokers in the country – those that provide real value and outstanding service for their customers.” said Frederick H. Eppinger, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Hanover. “Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc. exemplifies what it means to be a truly professional independent agent, providing expert insurance advice, dedicated service and a broad range of products to meet the needs of its customers.”
Recently, the agency was formally recognized for its President’s Club achievement at a national business conference sponsored by The Hanover.
“We are proud to have earned the honor of The Hanover’s President’s Club,” said John A. Wright, Principal at Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc. “This achievement is a reflection of the successful partnership we have developed with The Hanover, through which we offer specialized and innovative insurance products to meet our customers’ unique needs. We are very pleased that The Hanover has recognized our team for its excellent work and dedication on behalf of our customers.”
Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc.– At a Glance
- We strive not to be seen as a provider, but as a partner to any entity we do business with
- Our success is driven directly from your success
- We have a unique way in partnering with our clients through value
The Hanover – At a Glance:
- One of the top 25 property and casualty insurers in the U.S.
- For more than 160 years, The Hanover has had a selective distribution with only the best independent agents in the country
- National company providing a wide range of products and services to businesses, individuals, and families
- Voted one of America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in a study commissioned by Forbes Magazine